Thursday 22 March 2012

Fight club


Fight Club Part 1


A dirty side to night clubbing is the fights that break out. To be honest, they don't pay you ENOUGH to get involved with fights. Most nights, I really wish people would just chill and relax. As a healthy alternative to having a fight, just go home and have angry sex or an angry wank. If you got issues, you need tissues lol. Why can't we all just get along?

But honestly, we all know at least one person that deserves a good hiding…

At one door I was working at, a particular Shortland Street actor came to the door with his friends. They were all too drunk, so I kindly denied them. They were sweet with it, and continued on their way. Moments later, a taxi van pulled up to the front door, and the driver opened his door.

The driver was looking for a Shortland Street actor and his friends, who had just jumped his cab and didn’t pay their fare. I looked at the driver, and realized he was my uncle. I told him that I had just seen them and that I would help him find them.

I ran around the corner where I last saw their group, and started to chase the group. I followed them down a side street and then into a Japanese restaurant. The chefs and waiters all looked shocked, I said I was looking for a man who ran in here to hide. They all pointed to their back area. As they followed me, we entered the back area, and the Shortland street actor, was hiding on top of a pile of boxes.

I dragged him out of the restaurant and growled him for not paying his cab fare, and for making me run after him (I was really out of breath haha). He started off by trying to call me his brother. Then he admitted they had money, but thought they would be a smart ass and just run from paying. I called my uncle and told him to come to the street I was at. It was only a $20 fare, but he ended up paying much more. I was so angry I also took his phone (which was REALLY shit) and threw it down the drain.

I know i should of called the proper authorities and let them deal with it, but like I said, we all know someone that deserves a good hiding. (Just because he deserved it, doesn't mean he got one though lol)

I saw him a few times after that at different clubs. I always made a point of smiling at him and EVERYTIME he would stare elsewhere lol

Another time at the club, two groups of girls were fighting. One group were pretty girls, and the other group were big angry islander girls. As the fight continued we rushed in to try and stop it.

A police paddywagon had just pulled up in front of the club, and cops piled out, running towards the fight.

Just as that was happening, one of the bigger (and uglier) girls grabbed the hot girls dress and pulled it over her head. The hot girl was wearing this Victoria’s Secret type lingerie. I stopped in my tracks, and was shocked (admittedly staring in awe) lol. I looked at the cops and they had stopped too, and were also staring in awe at this hot girl, kicking ass, in lingerie Hahaha
After I talked to the cop about the incident, we both had a good laugh. I looked at the cop and asked him 

"How was it trying to stop the fight while having a boner?"

 The cop shook his head and walked away lol Slut.

I suggest you should be a lover, not a fighter. But when I say lover… some of you people hear slut.

A fight broke outside in our line, and we all jumped in to try and separate the groups. One girl took her heel off and tried to crack one of the doormen's head. As she went to swing, another one of the bouncers grabbed her, and lifted her up.
I started laughing, because as she was struggling, at the same time, she was giving the doorman, the good old "sexy eyes". She was still struggling, and growling, but at the same time, she was looking at him like she wanted to rape him.
As we calmed down the situation, the girl then started talking to us, and asking whether the bouncer who had grabbed her, was single. hahahaha Goes to show, sluts can strike... ANYTIME lol.



So next time, before you want to throw down, and have a fight, remember my wise words.


Change your life, slut.




Eti Redscarf


P.S While you are off fighting, my doormen mates are the type to run to your girlfriend and see if she is alright hahaha Arms around her shoulders, trying to “protect” her. #CockBlockinU

3 comments:

  1. oh man, this blog is great, so many good storys. i hope to meet you on the door sometime haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U made me laugh so much I just had 2share.. cnt w8 2 hear more of tha TRUTH haha #JustBeinHonest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Cheers for the comments, hope u guys enjoyed the read. Yup, all true stories too, from years on working on the doors in Downtown Auckland

    ReplyDelete