Tuesday 13 March 2012

Things people say on the door..

First off, I don't want people thinking that I'm so up myself. Or that I power trip on the door. You don't get any power trip at all, if anything, you get abused most of the night, and have people swear at you. People are often quite rude.  Then when people abuse you for not letting them in, they still expect to come inside? Or you get the people you politely deny, then they look at you and get angry. Start saying shit like "I thought we were boys" blah blah blah
Girls do the same, they start to give you attitude, and try and tell you how to do your job.

How about I get drunk, and come into your work, and tell you how to do your job?

Working at a night club, is just a job, just because I say "No" Don't take it personal. I'm still a nice person hahaha (So many people right now are thinking, Eti, your'e an asshole)

Why do people come up to the door and be rude dudes? Some guys stand there, not standing IN the line, but right in my line of sight and give me puppy eyes. I mean, guys giving puppy eyes, what are you? Bitches? lol

If we cool, we cool, and its all good to come up and talk to me. You know we are cool if I greet you openly, laugh with you, have bit of a yarn. Which is most of you. But then you have, the others.

Others, try and just walk straight through whilst skipping the line. When we kindly reply, there is a line, they even say stupid shit like

"Do you know who I am?"

EVERY time I hear this, I wonder, whether they walked around town, getting into places by saying that. That line makes you look like wanker. If you know you say this, please, jab yourself. Then run into an oncoming car while you have a boner.

I have my fair share of islander guys trying to talk to you like your brothers, because your brown as well. And when you kindly decline them, everyone starts to puff up their chest.To all the fail islanders with their Dragon ball Z hair cuts, with tops that look like a lady blouses, and there stupid tight jeans,

Change your life. Then change your pants. Slut.

Fitted jeans on a guy is cool, but if you weigh over 100kgs, especially if you floating round 120, you and your fat legs should not be wearing tight jeans. Guys, if your big boys, no one wants to see you in your tight shit. Jeans so tight, when your walking round, you can see every time your bum clenches ha ha

Then you have the white boys that you hear talking perfectly fine before they walk up to you, and then they put on a hory accent when they talk to you. Like their English is suddenly broken. Don't insult my intelligence, just talk normally. English was my first language. Then Samoan. I'm also fluent in the language called "Don't give a fuck". I usually speak that language with sign language.(Middle finger at you bitch)

So guys if you get rejected, just go to another bar. Don't look at me so hard. I hope your'e not going to go home and have a crank while thinking of my face. (Crank or Cranking, is when you have cry while having a wank at the same time)

A girl accused me of being racist on the weekend, saying it was the reason I wouldn't let her. I'm not racist, I just hate your ugly ass. The club owner is WHITE, and I have a lot of white friends.Plus I love white bread, whitebait, white t shirts and of course white people. One patron was arguing with us on the door, saying we were racist for not letting him in. I was working at night club that played house music (predominantly a white crowd). The club owner was outside and heard the guy abusing us on the door.
So the club owner says to the guy "Look I'm a white guy, I OWN the bar, your'e not coming in"
The racist guy stares at him, and replies "Why are you trying to be black?"
He also told us that he was in a gang called WPWW, White Power World Wide. I told him it sounded like an Internet website, while the other bouncer asked him for $1 for a pie hahaha

Girls sometimes less is best. Acting less like a slut, makes it easier for people to respect you. Coming to the door and acting slutty does not make anyone respect you, neither does it make you look hot. Act like a slut, get treated like a slut. So you don't have to lick your lips, shift your boobs up slowly, give flirty winks, try and brush up against the guys on the door, try and hold our hands, drape yourself over us, blow kisses, try and actually go for kisses on the lips, go downstairs with the bouncer into the club toilets, or any of that stuff. But I know there are bouncers who love that, and thrive off that shit. hahaha Those are the bouncers I know, that look at me and say "Eti, I will NEVER change" Classic "Defiant Slut" attitude.

But your'e not being a slut, your being considerate? hahaha Some of you come to the door, and do the whole "in denial slut" act. Like you try and walk around and act like heaven shines out your ass, but secretly on the low, your sleeping with every guy that's popular. Like Kurupt says in the classic Snoop Dogg song "Ain't no Fun"

"Pass to the homies, now you hit it//
Cause she ain't nothin but a bitch to me//
and y'all know, bitches ain't shit to me//

What's funny, while they are in denial about being a slut, they sing the song out loud when it comes on hahaha Looking at other people like their the slut.

Go home, look in the mirror, and surprise, your a slut.

I guess what I'm saying, just come correct, and everything is all good. Right dress code, right attitude then all good. Ain't no need to act like you don't have manners.

Take care, and look after each other when your out.

But not in a slut way. Unless you like being a slut. hahaha

Eti RedScarf

P.S Sluts are people too, and have feelings and everything. Deep down, even you have a bit of slut in you hahaha

5 comments:

  1. I'm laughing so hard it hurts. Keep them coming!! Love it!! haha

    LMAO @ Skinny Jeans on Big Boys. That is so true. If you know you can't breathe in them, why you wanna be skinny for? lol Siu le olaga. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST LOVING IT USO

    ReplyDelete