Wednesday 7 March 2012

Your not a slut, your just considerate

We all know that in the club, it can be full of sluts at times. In the weekend, I saw one girl, make out with 3 different guys. Not at one time, but at different times during the night. Then she left with a fourth guy at the end of the night.
She's not a slut, she's just considerate. Generous even. Hope all the guys love the taste of  AIDS lol

Most times, its the guys who are acting like sluts, and to some guys, you call them a slut, and they wear that shit like a badge of honour. "In some cultures, being called a slut, is same as being called a king." I don't know what culture that is, but one of my friends said that to me.

What I don't get, is when there is 2 guys and one girl dancing. I seen this quite alot, one guy will be grinding on her ass, the other is grinding on her front. I guess she wasn't being a slut, she was being considerate by sharing all her holes lol That shit don't even look sexy.

I remember one time I was at a club with a good mate of mine when we were approached by this girl.She starts the conversation off by asking us, who did we come with. We both replied that we came with each other. She looks us dead in the eyes and says "Its my fantasy to be fucked by two guys.." Me and my mate start cracking up, Im  laughing, but slowly moving away. Then she admits to sleeping with half of a particular super 15 rugby team.
"I went on a date with one guy, and felt sorry for him, so I gave him a blowjob at the end of the night"

Yiah.... how very considerate of you woman.

I seen in clubs, guys dancing with girls, slow dancing, then just as he pulls her in close, he is looking over her shoulder and smiling at another girl. Fail  Love your girl, and not everyone else's girl lol

One club I was working at, I went to go bathrooms. In this club, the girls toilets door was on my left, the guys on the right, and the disabled toilet was in front of me. A guy is in front of me walking towards the guys toilets, when suddenly the disabled toilets open up. Out walks a girl, then behind her, we both see a guy in the background. The guy who was walking towards the bathroom, stops and looks at the girl and screams out "You fuckin bitch" then he decks her. The guy in the toilet panicks and gets decked as well. I'm standing there in shock when the guy turns around in tears, and looks at me and says "That was my girlfriend with another guy" and runs out crying. I try and help the girl up, her eye starts to swell, funny thing though, something that looked like a pube was hanging out her mouth lol

But before we all start hating on sluts, you all need to realise you all have a bit of slut in you. Some more than others. Even the good girls and good boys, like to get slutty. Some are wiser and choose the right time to be slutty (at home, in bedroom) Some people have one drink, and they turn into instant slut. (by the bar, the dance floor, in the booths, toilets.. etc) Sluts are considerate, because sometimes, sluts give the ugly guy at the bar, a chance. They give the rich guy with no looks, no game, some ass for a few drinks. (Thats when she is tickling your wallet, and your balls buddy)

I have seen so many people get snapped cheating on their partners. One girl was on the door, upset that she had seen her man with another girl. The bouncer then put his arm around her, and looked at her and said in a very caring voice "You should have an affair.. with a bouncer.."  (yes this is the same bouncer who took the girl downstairs for the blow job from Blog number 2 lol)

Haha One of the dirtiest places in the club can be in the DJ booth. Yes, there are girls that have jumped in and hidden underneath the desk to give the DJ's some extra loving. Ain't nothing ugly like seeing the DJ doing his cum facials while trying to mix into the next song lol

Its funny when you see girls, who are hot , that hook up with other girls. Sucks though when she hooks up everyone else in the club, except you. Now she just being a bitch lol

Sluts, they are just misunderstood. If you walk around the club like your the slut whisperer, change your life.










No comments:

Post a Comment