Monday 30 July 2012

What goes around cums around

In the weekend that just passed, I shared some laughs with some friends from the door. Funny thing was, as we were sharing a laugh, they confessed that they had just shared more than just some laughs lol

This lady had met the boys on the door, and they had introduced themselves as brothers. At first she didn't believe they were all brothers, but was persuaded that they were all related lol

She was some married lady, who was a respectable person. However, that night, she had found out some bad news, and decided that it was time for her, to break out of her good girl shell.

After a few drinks, she became very flirtatious with one of the boys. She proceeded to seduce my friend. Now I don't judge my friend at all, but he took her to his office.

Now when I say office, I actually mean "Disabled toilets" hahaha

I'm sure he was a gentleman about it all. But this lovely good girl decided to get on her knees, and eat it up.

Now my mate is telling me this story, and he has the biggest grin on his face. He goes into detail about massaging the top of her head, and when he "busted" his nut, she swallowed it all up.

My mate goes back, and brags to the rest of his "brothers" about what happened. Everyone is high fiving each other lol

The lady at the end of the night goes up to the other "brother" and says that she is trying to figure out how to get home. One of the "brothers" (a different doorman) asks her where she is going. She tells him the area and he says to her that its out of his way.

She looks at him and offers to suck him off as well bahahaha

Like I said I don't judge my friends, because they all know, none of them are going to heaven hahaha

He thinks about it for a bit. then decides to drop her off home. So he parks up, and she is sucks him off. He also busts a nut in her mouth, and she swallows.

So my mate who is telling me this story is laughing. But he laughs harder when I say to him, that there is traces of his sperm, on our mates penis hahaha

She also tried to lean in and kiss my mate (the 2nd guy) and I also said that she probably blew her breath on his face. In theory, if they got some of that CSI lights, there would be traces of his sperm around our mates mouth hahaha

Keeping it in the family.

Change your life sluts

No comments:

Post a Comment